Jacques GuyetteBoston, Massachusetts, United States
Biopharma analyst experienced in competitive analysis, scientific exploration and diligence, strategic product planning, market research, and financial modeling across several therapeutic areas.
Competitive Intelligence & Analytics
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Feb 2020 - Current
Pharmaceutical Equity Research
Cowen and Company
Sep 2017 - Nov 2019
Harvard Medical School
Dec 2016 - Nov 2017
Center for Organ Engineering & Regeneration at MGHDesigned, executed large-scale organ regeneration projects with PIs, MDs, KOLs, and companies.
Flagship VentureLabs Fellow
Jun 2016 - Aug 2016
Exploring opportunities in biotech innovation and venture creation with experienced Partners.
Biotechnology Fund - Research and Strategy
Beacon VP Capital
Apr 2014 - Mar 2020
Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital
Feb 2012 - Dec 2016
Cardiac Regenerative Medicine Lead, Center for Organ Engineering & Regeneration at MGHhttp://ottlab.mgh.harvard.edu
Research Assistant, PhD Candidate
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Sep 2006 - Feb 2012
- Co-inventor of a fibrin-microthread suture system for targeted cell delivery to injured tissue• Investigated novel in vitro and in vivo cell therapy strategies for treatment of myocardial infarction• Responsible for managing laboratory resources and data, training new personnel, and advising undergraduate thesis projects
Feb 2006 - Aug 2006
- In collaboration with DuPont Chemical Company, developed molecular cloning, methanol-conditioning strategies, and profiling techniques to create designer microbes for the production of alternative fuels
Dec 2004 - Dec 2005
- Bioassay development and validation of real-time RT-PCR detection of specific cancer genes for in vitro screening of the flagship cancer vaccine technology, Oncophage®, based on the autologous heat shock protein complex gp96• Designed new molecular cloning strategies for the production of proprietary recombinant heat shock proteins
Massachusetts Department of Public Health
Sep 2003 - Dec 2004
- Validated and instituted novel methods for real-time RT-PCR detection of infectious agents for the MA Arboviral Program• Emergency preparedness role for 2004 Democratic National Convention, diagnostic testing for bioterrorism agents
University of Notre Dame
Jan 2003 - Aug 2003
- First cross-disciplinary student to join the group, aiding in histological processes to analyze material properties of bone tissue• Implemented new chemical staining techniques to study microdamage in trabecular bone due to compressive overload
University of Notre DameBS, Biological Sciences
Carnegie Mellon UniversityBiochemistry
Harvard Medical SchoolPostdoctoral Research Fellow, Regenerative Medicine
Worcester Polytechnic InstitutePhD and ME, Biomedical Engineering
InfoThis public profile is provided courtesy of Clay. All information found here is in the public domain.
View this profile and more…Discover, organize, and deepen all your personal and professional relationships with Clay.
Get Clay Free →