Mitch JohnsonSeattle, Washington, United States
Results-driven Business Consultant with demonstrated history of exceptional customer experience. Solid track record of helping clients grow their brand using online advertising.
Senior Business Consultant, New Construction
Feb 2020 - Current
Business Consultant, New Construction
Feb 2018 - Feb 2020
- Increased monthly recurring revenue by 70%.• Grew display advertising penetration by 40% from book of 60 partners.• Pioneered and trained members of sales teams on how to setup and analyze data within Google Analytics.• Proactively prepare and perform evaluations with partners in order to communicate success.
Account Manager, New Construction
Jan 2017 - Feb 2018
- Proactively prepare and perform evaluations with builder partners in order to communicate success.• Explain benefits of new products and increased product adoption.• Provide analysis and support to the business consultant and client during in-market pitches.• Consult clients on marketing best practices to help grow their business.• Coach builder partners on how to follow up with clients and convert leads to contracts.
Client Experience Consultant
Jun 2015 - Dec 2016
- Read XML to troubleshoot issues with housing data.• Run SQL queries to locate specific listing data in Microsoft SQL.• Add and alter advertising treatments to real estate agent and brokerage accounts.
Co-Owner, Vice President of Advertising
Living Green Technology
Oct 2013 - Oct 2015
Create and manage advertising content using platforms such as Google AdWords, Facebook, and Twitter. Building brand awareness through the use of social media and e-mail campaigns.
Product Support Specialist
Market Leader Inc.
Jul 2013 - May 2015
- Managed audit for enterprise client accounts in order to remain in compliance with MLS standards.• Built and maintained MLS relationships in order to attain new IDX feeds.• Trained peers on IDX processing procedures.• Trained on MySQL database querying.
Market Leader Inc.
Feb 2013 - Jun 2013
- Created and maintained processes to increase revenue related to IDX approval.• Applied and audited promotions placed on client’s accounts.• Worked closely with the sales floor to troubleshoot issues with internal tools.• Assisted real estate agents through account setup, coaching for domain selection, forwarding, & name server changes
Washington State Democrats
Sep 2012 - Nov 2012
- Coordinated and scheduled a group of 20 volunteers to work in a high traffic, stressful campaignoffice.• Managed volunteer and logistics databases for official campaign business.• Communicated effectively with organizers in all Washington state offices.• Knowledgeable in NGP-VAN system.
Jay Inslee for Washington
Jul 2012 - Sep 2012
- Worked exclusively with the campaign manager on sensitive projects.• Researched policy positions on major issues throughout the campaign.• Managed the needs of volunteers to make sure phone banks were organized.
Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity of University of Washington
Jan 2011 - Jan 2012
- Managed and supervised social events with up to 500 people in attendance. • Managed 3 philanthropic events with up to 100 in attendance raising over $6,000.• Planned and executed events with other organizations.
University of WashingtonB.A, Political Science, Communications
University of WashingtonBachelor of Arts (B.A.), Political Science and Government
InfoThis public profile is provided courtesy of Clay. All information found here is in the public domain.
View this profile and more…Discover, organize, and deepen all your personal and professional relationships with Clay.
Get Clay Free →